for me

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Life can be so unpredictable... It can be taken away any time any where....

Look around you, aint you very priviledge? My cell leader was telling me of how a 13 yr old boy asked him to pray so that he can see his mom. Asking myself honestly, I pray for nothing like that. I see my mom everyday sometime even get sick of her. But what if one day.. she goes off without prior notice?

If I could turn back time.. like Lang mentioned, It would be good.. But where exactly will I turn back to? Will it even make a difference? For example if I turn back to sec 2 end of year and change my subject combination. Werent I still dislike certain people in the class? I mean different course of action will determine the consequences but there's never a fixed consequence and it will always change..


Treasure what u have..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home